Financial Process Careers
We provide Virtual Business Process Services to various types of overseas clients and this position is to be part of the team which provides support to UK client from Automobile Finance industry.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We have a requirement for a Trade Audit / Dealer on boarding Consultant to join Client’s ever-growing Payout Team. The role will be responsible for due diligence function. This position requires work overtime during surges in workload, strong organizational / coordination skills, solid oral and written communication skills, the ability to interact with people in a professional manner, and basic computer skills. The employee needs to be a quick learner, goal oriented, team driven, and proactive; with the ability to work independently. We need outstanding people with strong academic achievements, along with buckets full of energy, desire, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a fast-paced (and fun) entrepreneurial environment.
- Perform set audit process on funded Oodle Loans.
- Confirm loan components are correct and/or Identify inaccuracies In the loans across systems.
- Confirm all correct documents have been sent to the customer.
- Ensure any stored data is complaint with regulations. Operate within agreed SLA’s
Dealer Onboarding & Monitoring:
- Assist with performing due diligence and KYC on all Oodle introducers (typically car dealers)
- Work on complete verification for onboarding purposes.
- Process dealer on boarding packs to set process and ensure all documentation is validated.
- Ensuring that procedures meet all regulatory requirements for KYC and onboarding.
- Ideally Payout / Credit Underwriting experience from within the finance industry;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good organization skills and the ability to prioritize;
- A strong sense of initiative, and a skilled problem solving;
- The ability to follow procedures and work within a regulated environment;
- Understand Know Your Customer and anti-money laundering regulations
- Knowledge of: Data Protection Act, Money Laundering Regulations, Credit Risk Policy;
- Understand industry anti-fraud tools, e.g CIFAS, Equifax
- The ability to ensure appropriate authorities and escalations are adhered to through processes.
QUALIFICATIONS and experience
- Ideal candidate will have an MBA from top college with 6 – 8 years of experience in Loan Processing or Operations in a credit lending firm or a lending group of a bank.
- Strong commitment to support overseas client with utmost care.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with customers and business partners of the client.
- Good team player with greater level of integrity, Maintains Strict confidentiality of Client’s Data and information
- Self-Motivated and Tough task master, Quick learner and continuous learner of new technologies.
Location: Madhapur, Hi-Tech City, Hyderabad
Timings: UK Shift IST 3-30pm to 12-30am
Salary Range: Best in Industry
Send Application To: firstname.lastname@example.org