We provide virtual business process services to various types of overseas clients and this position is to be part of the team which provides Accounting support to USA client from Mortgage Finance industry.
- Make Entries in Excel, Quick books and Loan servicing system. These entries happen in multiple bank accounts and mostly focus on everything that happens during the life of the loan: closing wires, draws, bounces payments, loan sales, fees paid and payoffs.
- Verify and Disburse new loans in servicing system
- Gather and send documentation to dispute charge backs on credit card transactions
- Track, follow-up and set up payments to certain vendors (brokers)
- Work with the servicing department to ensure various transactions are input correctly.
- Keep loan tracking spreadsheet up to date using the application software
- Review closing statements for loans
- Work on other projects as needed
QUALIFICATIONS and experience
- A range of 6 – 8 + years of experience within a mortgage banking institution supporting Accounting Functions
- Working Experience Quick Books accounting package / equivalent cloud based accounting software
- US GAAP End to End Accounting Experience for any US based entity
- Advanced Excel Skills like Pivot Tables, vlookups, hlookups, macros, etc.,
- Business relationship management skills and the ability to understand the needs of business stakeholders
- Demonstrate the ability to review contingencies, Strong knowledge of underwriting philosophy, techniques, filing regulations and guidelines, Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentations to senior management, Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, MBA, CFA, or other Post-Grad Degree a plus
- Strong Finance and Accounting skills, Loan Interest calculations, application of financial policies of the company.
- Compliance with US Legal Regulatory Requirements related to client’s mortgage business
- Customer accounts reconciliation and Reporting, Implementation of strong Accounting Controls
- Advanced Excel customization skills, Report envisaging and presentation skills
- Strong Knowledge in using Quick Books, internet and web based applications
- Strong commitment to support overseas client with utmost care.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with customers and business partners of the client.
- Good team player with greater level of integrity, Maintains Strict confidentiality of Client’s Data and information
- Self-Motivated and Tough task master. Quick learner and continuous learner of new technologies.
Location: Madhapur, Hi-Tech City, Hyderabad,
Timings: USA Shift IST 5-30pm to 2-30am (EST 8am to 5pm)
salary range: Best in Industry
Send Application TO: firstname.lastname@example.org